Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Catching Up: Emery's Dance Recital



A proud little brother


Emery's Dance Class
They had such cute costumes!


Mother and Daughter


Emery all ready to go to her dance recital

After a year's worth of dancing, Emery had a dance recital!  She had so much fun and were with many girls from our neighborhood.  It was one of the first times she wore make-up....and it always makes me nervous to when she gets older.  I have such a beautiful girl!  Thanks to all the grandparents who came and made my little girls day special. 


7 comments:

Rochelle said...

Ohhh you are alive!!! Haven't seen you in the blog world for a while:)

Dione said...

That makeup sure makes her eyes pop! She's gorgeous! And I love those cute little costumes!

Morgan and Joel said...

Em looks so proud!

Di said...

Yay you're alive! I've been ready to call and check on you...
Wow! Emery you're gorgeous! Elena can't wait to start dance next month!

Jessi said...

What a cute little lady you have on your hands. Did you get video?

Linsey Jackson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linsey Jackson said...

oh my goodness! i don't know if you'd even remember me but i lived in your ward at one time (welby 3rd). i used to watch emery in the nursery when she was tiny!! i cannot believe that is her! she is soo beautiful and all grown up! it's okay if you don't remember me, i'm just still getting over how old emery is!! :D she is adorable.