Tuesday, December 1, 2009

34 Weeks

Today, I had a doc's appt. He says that everything is PERFECT!!!! (I just feel everything is perfect apart from my weight) It just amazes me that every time I step on the scale....I say to myself, "I really weigh that much!?!"

But if the doc is not concerned....I guess, neither should I, right? I love hearing our babies heartbeat. He did say that I am measuring 35 inches. So, technically an inch ahead of schedule. My next appt. is Dec. 15th. Then I'm down to 1 week appts. YEAH!!! That means our baby is coming soon. =)

7 comments:

Maxmomma said...

Britt! That's so exciting! The end is near! Who cares what a scale says when you are smokin' hot lady? You know we are supposed to gain weight when pregnant, right?

Congrats on being so close to being a family if six! Any tips on how to manage my family of five?

Rochelle said...

I hear ya, gaining weight is no fun!!! Your pregnancy is cruising!! Hang in there:)

Heather said...

Woot Woot! Get him here!!!!

Kristin said...

35 inches or 35 cm? Inches would be quite amazing! haha!

Morgan and Joel said...

And you only have more weight gain to look forward to in the next couple of weeks. Stop worrying and ENJOY IT!!!!!!

Enjoy all the inches you have to grow...teeheehee....

Sarah Turley said...

Yay! I'm so excited to meet the little guy!

Di said...

woohoo! That far already? So