Sunday, January 17, 2010

ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

These past 2 weeks have been, let's say....FULL of changes. I am overwhelmed and trying to keep calm through all the stress. I am excited and happy for these changes, so I am just taking one day at a time.

The first big change is having 4 kids!! I love my beautiful baby boy. The kids are adjusting great and I've realized that Preston is "so not" a baby anymore. He seriously has grown up overnight. We went out and picked up some dinner with all the kids and having 4 kids is quite the adventure. I wouldn't change it for the world, it just takes some time getting used too.

Also, Jac has accepted the offer to work for Jive Software in Boulder, CO. He just got back from a 4 day conference and is excited to be working for Jive. We are all excited for his new job venture and are anxious to get to Colorado. We are going to go house hunting in a couple weeks. Yeah for a bigger home!!!

Since we are moving to the Denver area, we are in the process of getting our house in order to sell. So, my days are filled with packing and taking care of the kids. It is busy but we are excited to move on to the next step in our lives. It is kindof scary for the unknown, but exciting...but I know if we trust in the Lord, we'll be exactly where He wants us to be. And with Him we can't go wrong and there is no need to be scared.


7 comments:

Rheanna said...

Okay---can you say HUGE changes!!! We have to get together before you move-sad for Utah, but very exciting for Denver!

Morgan and Joel said...

breathe in...breathe out....good luck b.

Di said...

Sounds like a great adventure! Maybe that's why Miles came a week early, to make moving easier...So excited for fun changes for you guys, NOT for you to be so far away! No the "Wright Room" will be so lonely... Good luck with it all!

Rochelle said...

sniff sniff, I remember when you moved in, you sat behind us in church, that was THREE kids ago!!!! I'll miss you guys so much!!!! Thanks for being my friend!!!! Good Luck, let me know if you need any help!

Maxmomma said...

WOW! That is a LOT! You are so full of faith though, and I love that. When we moved I knew God had helped us find a good, safe home- but now a year and a half out I can see this is exactly where we were supposed to be. You'll have His help- more than you'll know.

Love you! Wish I were there to help!

Rohm Family said...

wow! Congrats on your sweet little babe and the new job. Sounds kinda hectic! selling our house was so stressful- I hope it is easier for you!

Dione said...

Congratulations on EVERYTHING! What a beautiful little baby boy! Your little family isn't so little any more!

I love how positive your outlook on moving is. It is a new adventure and you will love it because you love people and they love you! Good luck!