Saturday, July 3, 2010

4th of July weekend

We just got back from FIREWORKS!! We went with some friends (whom of course invited some friends) and there was 11 boys and 2 girls. We watched them from the park and the kids had enough space to run around and be crazy. It was fun being at the fireworks with friends but I LOVED it when all of my kids snuggled up with Jac and me during the fireworks. I sure do love my family!!

The fireworks were cool this year. There were heart shaped fireworks, swirls, and even smiley faces. But I think my favorite ones this year were the gold shimmery ones....and especially during the "finale" they popped one gold firework after another and it was just beautiful!

Tomorrow, we'll head to church and have a BBQ with some friends. I truly love living in Colorado and have been blessed with great friends.

I am also very grateful to live in this country. I am so grateful for the freedoms I have and am truly indebted to those who made it possible. Thank you!

Happy 4th of July!!

1 comment:

Maxmomma said...

That does sound WONDERFUL! I am so glad to hear that you are loving living in Colorado too- I figured you know how to find joy everywhere, Colorado would be no exception!