Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Bike Parade!!!

Last Friday, my friend had some people in the neighborhood over and had a bike parade.  It was so fun.  The kids decorated their bikes and rode in a parade!  My friend's sister-in-law came by and painted faces.  Emery wanted a cat and Ethan, of course, wanted to be a tiger.  Thank you so much!  

Emery missed the riding in the parade because she went to dance...but Ethan helped push Bekah in the stroller.  While the parade was going past him (which would mean Ethan would follow in the line) he just walked in circles.  Bekah, I'm sure, got dizzy.  haha.  Kids are so funny!  
Ha, Emery actually looks like a cat in this photo.

Don't you just love the tiger teeth...Grrrr

Such a big helper!


A girl even helped Preston ride on the swing.
Thank you!

5 comments:

Emily S. said...

love the pics!! CUTE!

shansen20 said...

The face painting pictures make me want to have my face painted too! Like the new look of the blog.

Kristin said...

Wow Britt, the face paintings are great! Em really does look like a cat!! And Ethan's "teeth" are fantastic!

Hadlock Hideaway said...

I like the pictures... it was so fun! Bekah didn't mind the dizziness.. she was just enjoying being pushed. Ethan was so sweet to do that for her.

I love the new look!

Morgan and Joel said...

That face painter did an excellent job! BTW, I love the new family pics. My internet is too slow for Facebook right now, so will you post them here?