Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Life in the fast lane....

Thanks to my Aunt and Uncle...we have a 3rd driver at our house.  Emery, I must say, is a pro!  We received a Jeep Power Wheel...and my children love it!  Emmy usually dominates the drivers seat and Ethan is happy as a clam to sit right next to her in the passenger's seat.  Ethan is still getting used to driving.  He loves to go in circles and stick his head out and watch the wheels go round....so when Emmy gets sick of that, she's right back in the driver's seat.  


(okay, so the battery is about dead, but you get the idea)

8 comments:

Kristin said...

Man, I always wanted one of those. I'm totally jealous right now.

Morgan and Joel said...

Is Ethan the same size, or even bigger, then Em?

Sarah Turley said...

Lucky kids! I wanted one of those when I was little.

Ali said...

I thought the same thing as Morgan. Who's bigger? What fun! I too wanted one when I was younger.

Lauren said...

So much fun! I'm quite relieved that Emery didn't run Preston over! :) It's so fun to see him walking around! Love those kiddos!

Hadlock Hideaway said...

Em.. is quite the driver! Erik, is looking forward to getting to drive it someday.

Rohm Family said...

Owen had so much fun with the jeep today- I don't think he actually got in it, but he told me all about pushing it :) He is such a chicken. I am excited for the Halloween party :)

Jessi said...

So darn CUTE!!! Kept me grinning ear to ear:) Britt and Jac, you're kids are growing up too fast! They will remember this great gift for the rest of their lives. I can just hear it, "Remember when we'd scoot around the sidewalks in that cool, battery-powered jeep? Ya, those were the days."