Monday, June 1, 2009

January 9, 2010

Yes, at 9:20 this morning....I went to the doctor's for my first pregnancy visit!! My sweet husband came with me. After all the check-ups and stuff, we got an ultrasound...and I am 8 weeks and 2 days....to be exact. So that puts the baby due....JANUARY 9th!!! (a day after Emery's birthday) The baby is a perfect little jellybean. We are totally excited over here!

I haven't "thrown-up" yet but am extremely motion sensitive. Being in the car puts me over every time. I can tell when I need something to eat because I get really nauseous. But I'm great after I have some crackers or something. So, I haven't been really craving anything but have been wanting anything sweet. (so there goes my Weight Watchers!) Dang it! So, I guess I'm justifying that I can eat anything I want because 9 months down the road....when the baby is out....I know how to get the weight off again. I so need to change my thinking!! I know it's bad...it's just a phase...and I'm sure I'll get over it soon when I'm huge. haha.

11 comments:

Morgan and Joel said...

Good luck driving to the tetons in a few weeks. CONGRATS B!!!!

Rochelle said...

That is SO exciting!!! Yipee!! WW here we come, after we gain as much as we possible can while having really fun doing it:) That is SO FUN!!

Maxmomma said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Britt, this is wonderful!!! You enjoy those 9 months of eating, Girl- you've more than earned them and you are forming a little babe in there! Oh, I am so excited!!!! Congratulations to both you and Jac! Now with Bobby, you can count as a family of 7!

le35 said...

Congrats on Jelly Bean!!!

Di said...

Wait a second... Congratulations!!! Even though I haven't been told anything "ahem" I knew as soon as I saw Jan 9th 2010.... Hurray!

Kristin said...

Wow! Congrats Britt! I'm so excited for you!

Britt Wright said...

Okay, Sorry Dianna!

Lisa said...

Congrats!!! Eat the sweets! I have a hard time avoiding them and I don't have an excuse, so enjoy while you can.

Dione said...

Look at you - 4 kids? Wow! That's awesome. Before you know it, you'll have passed me up :)

Jessi said...

Britt, I am so happy for you! I'll be excited to see your jellybean grow:) And hey, I haven't been on your blog for quite awhile...I didn't know you got a puppy!?! It's my own fault, really. He's super cute:)

Josh and Emily Mason said...

Sorry it's belated, but congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you!!