Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Good Luck Sweets!

Today, Jac is speaking at the 360 Flex conference in Indianapolis.  He is excited to be there and to be presenting. I am "oh so proud" of him and his accomplishments.  I know that he wouldn't be where he is today if it wasn't for the talents that he has been blessed with.

I know Jac has been excited to talk "geek" for 3 days straight and to hang out with his brother, Tyler.  Those two always have something up their sleeves....either it be a good idea or a session where they just talk code.  I'm just glad that they have each other to talk "geek" with. =P

Thanks Tom and John for letting Jac be a speaker at 360 Flex!!        

1 comment:

Maxmomma said...

Very cool!!! How'd it go? I'm sure he did a great job. That's big stuff right there! Congrats Jac! By the way, have I mentioned that your wife rocks?