Monday, August 24, 2009

Ethan's 1st Day of Preschool!

Today, was Ethan's first day of preschool!!!! I can't believe he is that old already! Yes, I am excited for Emery to go to kindergarten....but thinking that Ethan is in preschool makes me think that my kids are growing up too fast. He had a great day!

The morning started when I woke up at 6:30am to take a shower before the kids woke up. So, I was dressed and ready to go by 7am when Preston woke up. Perfect timing! We woke up Ethan shortly after and he wanted the cereal with marshmallows in it. So we woke up Emery and we went downstairs to have breakfast. After breakfast Ethan knew exactly what he was going to wear. We had gotten him school clothes and he has been waiting patiently for school to start so he could wear them. He picked out his Lego Star Wars t-shirt and new jeans. (the only pair of jeans that are actually long enough!) He made me tuck in his shirt and put on his "fast" shoes. After we calmed his hair down a bit....he made me style it so that he looks like a dad. (notice that he combed it over to the side just like his dad)

So off to school we went! He had so much fun. He got to play with toys, sing in a microphone with his friend Gage and learn about the number 1. I can't wait for the rest of the year!


My 3 yr old son with his
XS 5/6 Lego Star Wars T-shirt and
5T jeans and
size 10 "fast" shoes and
I love all 38 lbs of that boy!

The best close-up shot I could give with the sun in his eyes

Ethan's super hero back pack

And Emery being a good sister leading Ethan to preschool.

3 comments:

Maxmomma said...

How fun! I love the hair combed over :). I can't believe he is that old- and that big! He is a tall one.

Sarah Turley said...

I agree. They are growing up too fast. But so cute. You have the sweetest kids.

Di said...

Love the hair :D are you kiddin;? He's almost as big as Sam! Hm, I guess if you look at the parents...Ethan will be MUCH taller than Sam in a few years! Lol, glad he's luvin school!