Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Side Note

I am very happy that we moved. I am sad I had to leave family and friends...and miss them greatly...but with that even being said...I am happy.

The Lord is looking out for my little family....and for that I am truly grateful! My hubby loves his job and the people he works with, my children are happy with school and are meeting friends, and I look at my life and feel a great sense of peace. The Lord has truly sent angels to lift my burdens. In moving to Colorado, I had my mother who helped much more than she needed too, my mother-in-law whom she let us stay at her home with in transition, and awesome friends who reminded me what friendship was all about. And while being here, I know I don't have any related family, but I prayed for at least one friend...and the Lord has blessed me already with much more.

7 comments:

Rochelle said...

I have a feeling you will have no problems meeting friends where ever you go!!! Good Luck 0 we miss you:)

Rheanna said...

I'm glad you are making friends and feeling peace with the move. You're awesome and people are just attracted to you, so you've got nothing to worry about there!

Lauren said...

Britt! I'm so glad you're enjoying it already! I know it's hard to be away from family, but it's so good to have that experience at the same time. You are such a beautiful, sweet, loving person...of course you will make lots of great friends in no time! Love you lots!

Di said...

Glad you're liking it! You're place looks great, we're definitely going to have to take a road trip this summer... :)

Maxmomma said...

I am so glad Britt! Amen- you are so lovable, there is no way you will go wanting in the friends department. Just wish I were in town to be one of them!

Morgan and Joel said...

I'm proud of you b - it sounds like you have been jumping in with 2 feet - a real go getter. Sure love ya

ali said...

Mom says that "friends are really over-rated. Who needs them? Just get more pets and name them after family members!!"