Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 25

I just can't believe we've been here 25 days! We've lived in our house for 23 days....crazy!!! We have had a blast! It is fun getting to know our neighbors and people from our ward better. Seriously, the Lord has blessed us so much!

This past weekend has been fun. On Friday, we had the missionaries over for dinner. Then we got a babysitter (like our first one ever that wasn't family) and headed over to a friends house for a game night of Ticket to Ride. There was 4 couples in total. Even though Jac won in our group, it still was a lot of fun!

On Saturday, Jac woke up and wanted to get the house clean. YEA!!! The morning we cleaned, then I headed off to get a pedicure with a friend and that night we invited one of Jac's co-workers over and his family. We did a BBQ and played another game of Ticket to Ride. yahoo! (haha-or should I say choo-choo)

Jac and I already have callings. Jac is the Cub Master and I am the Relief Society Meeting Coordinator. (that pretty much means that I am in charge of the previously-called Enrichments) I am excited to be involved and do the best I can. Jac also left this morning to go to 360 Flex..a conference. He is presenting with his brother and I am just so proud of him. I know he'll have a blast and just wish me luck with the 4 kids for 4 days. =)

6 comments:

Rheanna said...

So glad you are adjusting to life in your new home. Yeah, I haven't done the 4 kids by myself overnight yet...I fear the day it comes :o) Good Luck!

Morgan and Joel said...

Congrats on your new callings.

Have you really be there that long?? Time flies...

Lauren said...

I'm so glad y'all are doing so well! Yay! Almost a month! Wow! It sounds like you've settled in so nicely! I'm happy for y'all!

Good luck with the kiddos while Jac is gone. I just had to do that too while Nate was gone on a business trip. I know you'll do great! You're a wonderful Mommy! Love ya!

Di said...

Love that game! ;) I bet Jac is a great Cubmaster- Tom had that for a year-he surprised himself by loving it. Sounds like you're making your niche- good luck while Jac's gone!

Schwab Family said...

Wow!You guys adjust quickly and it sounds like you are doing great!I am so glad!Just know how missed you are around these parts.LOVE Ticket to Ride.We play every Sunday.MISS YOU!!!

Rohm Family said...

i just got called to be the meeting coordinator also (boringest name ever) let me know what fun things you do- I feel a little overwhelmed