Sunday, August 17, 2008

Coloring Tees


At Snowbird, the kids did an activity.  They colored Snowbird t-shirts.  Everyone's was different and unique.  Ethan loved drawing on his shirt.  He was a natural artist...and let my mom be bossed around while he pointed (non-stop) to what marker he wanted.  His turned out so well.  Emery's did also!  She got so creative and after she had put the marker dots all over her shirt, she colored purple in-between the dots - so she would have a purple tee instead of white.  She even was coloring after everybody was finished with theirs...and everyone waited patiently until she was done.  Man, you must be loved!  Thanks Mom and Dad for getting the t-shirts!

7 comments:

Hadlock Hideaway said...

Cute T-shirts!

Xena said...

Hey! I'm glad to find your blog too, but you post way more than I do - I'm intimidated:)

ali said...

The t-shirts wouldn't be cute if it weren't for your adorable children! We had a great time at Snowbird! Ethan and Jellybean crack me up...I can hardly wait for Preston to start talking!!!

Sarah Turley said...

Very cute. I just looked at Jac's blog by the way. Yours is way better! Love you!

Rochelle said...

How fun!!!

Lauren said...

So much fun! I need to catch up on my blog so bad! I love all your Snowbird pictures so far!

Maxmomma said...

So cute! Honestly, I am thrilled or you and just a bit jealous with how cool that trip was! I adore you and your family, so I know what fun it must have been :). Your blog is darling- it has been fun to visit again! We need to play soon...