Thursday, August 14, 2008

My "Try to be Daily" Run/Jog

Some people might say that this is an easy "jog." But for me, it is truly a workout that makes my legs weak by the end of it.  I can say that I have never been a runner in my entire life.  Which I wouldn't be lying.  But my cute hubby has suggested that I give running a go, and to my surprise I quite like it.  I am trying to build up so I can run farther, so this is a start.  I pretty much wake up around 6 in the morning and do my little "run" before Jac goes to work.  So far, I am confidant with 1 mile....and you have to start somewhere, right?   It isn't far but I can feel that I am a happier person because of it.  

6 comments:

Rochelle said...

Yeah - Way to go!!! I am way impressed with the getting up at 6 part too:)

Kristin said...

Best of luck with keeping it up! I, like you Britt have never been a runner . . . and I've been considering giving it a try . . . but haven't actually done it yet. We'll see if I ever go. :) I'm proud of you for starting!

Hadlock Hideaway said...

Good job Britt! I don't fool myself.. I will never be a runner...lol.

Sarah Turley said...

I wish I lived down there and we could run together. I walked up to campus today and was dying.

ali said...

Britt,
You're bringing tears to my eyes! I can't believe that you are running! A mile! I'm so impressed! Three children and starting to run...you gotta feel good about that!

Lauren said...

I'm so proud of you Britt! That's awesome! Way to go! (And I'm equally impressed with the getting up at 6:00!)