Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Things you might NOT know....

My friend Emily sent me this email, and I thought it would be a good blog post. (since I haven't written in so long!)   And if anybody else wants to do this "Tag" feel free.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?                                              

No.  My mom just liked the name Brittany, I guess.

 

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?

At Stake Conference.

 

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?

I haven't really thought about it.  So....sometimes, yes and sometimes no.

 

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?

Turkey

 

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?

3

 

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?

I sure hope so!

 

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A Lot?

No, I get enough from my hubbie.

 

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?

Yes

 

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?

Nope.

 

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?

Chex.  I like to combine Rice Chex, Corn Chex and Wheat Chex.

 

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?

I slide mine off.  I am usually wearing flip-flops.  But in the case of "laces" yes, I usually untie.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?

Ha!

 

 

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?

Cold Stones, Peanut Butter Perfection.  (Chocolate icecream with Peanut Butter Cups...mmmmmm...)

 

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?

Probably their clothes.

 

15.  RED OR PINK?

Red

 

16.  WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?

That I should do more for others when I am thinking about it.

 

17.  WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?

My hubbie

 

18.  DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?

I really don't care, but it would be fun!

 

19.  WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?

My only pair jeans and black flip-flops

 

20. Boxers, briefs or ?????

Thongs baby...I don't mean those kind...the shoes!

 

21.  What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Does commercials for PBS kids count?

 

22. If you were a crayon, what color would you like to be?

Probably yellow

 

23.  FAVORITE SMELLS?

Brownies, My Grandma's House, Christmas Trees

 

24.  WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?

My friend Angela

 

25.  DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?

Yes, of course!

 

26.  FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?

Gymnastics, Diving, Swimming

 

27.  HAIR COLOR?

Brown

 

28. Eye Color?

Brown

 

29.  DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?

No

 

30  FAVORITE FOOD?

Pizza

 

31.  SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?

Happy Endings - who wouldn't like the way Breaking Dawn ended?

 

32.  LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?

Part of Pete's Dragon

 

33.  WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU  WEARING?

Blue

 

34.  SUMMER OR WINTER?

If I had to choose, probably Summer.

 

35.  HUGS OR KISSES?

Both

 

36.  FAVORITE DESSERT?

Anything with Chocolate!!!

 

37.  MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

Good question!

 

38. Least likely to respond?

Probably Morgan...she dislikes these things.

 

39.  WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?

The City of Ember, I am reading it so Jac can start reading Twilight.

 

40.  WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?

Some Circle Dimension

 

41.  WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?

I didn't.

 

42.  FAVORITE SOUND?

My children laughing.

 

43.  ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?

Definitely the Beatles

 

44.  WHAT IS THE  FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?

Which home?  

 

45.  DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?

I can do the running man!

 

46.  WHERE WERE YOU BORN?

Illinois

 

47.  WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?

Anybody who would like to respond

 

 (Well, I just copied and pasted from the email, and I don't have time to fix it...sorry!)

5 comments:

Hadlock Hideaway said...

No wonder we're such good friends... I would be a yellow crayon too!!

Jessi said...

I can vouch for Brittany's running man talent. That woman can bust a move!

Ali said...

Britt,
I didn't know you were born in Illinois. You're a talented mother too.

Wright Family said...

That was fun. Most of those things I didn't know about you. For a talent you should have put "Best Sister in-law ever"!!

Morgan and Joel said...

Ummmm....yeah.....I probably won't do it. But I did enjoy reading yours!