Saturday, April 18, 2009

I love my hubby



I just have to brag about what a GREAT husband I have.  I was searching through old pics and created this collage.  (yes using Picasa for the Mac!) He loves being a dad.  Every night after we put the kids to bed, Jac always says, "I love our kids. We have the cutest kids in the whole world." Who wouldn't want a husband that dotes on your kids as much as you do.  

I love that he works hard so that I can stay home with the kids.  I love that he works hard so that we can food on the table and a roof over our head.  We have truly been blessed and I love how he has our best interests at heart.  
  
This past weekend we were going to get the yard prepped to put sod in, but it didn't work out this weekend....but we are going to get it in for NEXT weekend.  I am going to Logan for the day and when I come back....there should be a yard with Grass to come home to!  Yahoo-eee!  haha.

I love you sweets.  And I am so glad that I can be with you for eternity!!  

3 comments:

Dione said...

He really is a good guy! I'm so praying that my daughters marry good guys. We miss having you in our ward/neighborhood.

Morgan and Joel said...

ahhhhh, how sweet. I have a feeling he kinda likes you too.

Morgan and Joel said...

I know I already commented, but I just looked at your collage close up - that picture of Jac with Preston and Ethan almost brought tears to my eyes. It is really precious.