Thursday, April 9, 2009

My 28th Birthday!

I had a great birthday!  A BIG portion of my birthday present was going to go visit Morgan in Oregon.  On Sunday, before we left, she made angel food cake (FROM SCRATCH!)  and it was soooo delicious.  Joel made pizza which was perfect.  Thank you Morg and Joel!  Dinner was great! 

I got home late and the house was perfectly clean.  I opened up the garage and there had been some projects going on while I was away.  There was wood pieces and tools all over.  What had Jac been doing while I had been gone???  I first initially thought of the deck, but when checked...that wasn't the case.  So what had he beed doing?  Well....My cute hubbie had cleaned the whole house while watching the kids AND had washed all the laundry.  Nice b-day so far!  Then I walked into the kids room and lo and behold....his project!  Jac had moved Preston into the kids room....AND he had made a bunk bed for Emmy and Ethan!!!  (Pics to come)  He was actually creative while assembling it.  He used their toddler bed as frames and built around them.  (I would really put pics on here BUT I can't find my camera cord)  

In the morning Jac made me breakfast and gave me many games that will be fun to play.  He gave me "Ticket to Ride"  which I really wanted!  Thank you sweetie!!!  It was a nice sunny day so pretty much the kids and I spent all day outside enjoying the sunshine.  Then for dinner we headed over to AppleBee's and to Maggie Moo's for dessert.  So pretty basically, I'm saying that I got spoiled on my birthday!  Thank you!!!



The Fam at AppleBee's


Presters at Maggie Moo's.  We were all sitting at a table eating and he was at another table having fun pushing the chairs around.  What a cutie!


Emery at Maggie Moo's.  She had Bubblegum Icecream with Gum ball's.


Ethan is showing off his Cotton Candy Icecream.  He wouldn't take of his Transformer glasses that he got from his mommy from Oregon.



And I had to show off my cute outfit!  The cute jacket is from my sis that she let me borrow.  Thanks Morg!

5 comments:

Rochelle said...

You deserve it!! Happy Bday, i am glad it was a wonderful day!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see the posted pics!

Morgan and Joel said...

yeah....borrow....

Kristin said...

You're adorable, just like always

Maxmomma said...

Wowser! Jac did GREAT! Especially on top of having the kids- what a wonderful husband! Good job Jac! Britt- Happy belated birthday! I am glad it was so wonderful- you deserve it. I love the outfit- you look like you should be a model for that jacket :), it is super cute on you. I'm excited to see the pics of the bunk bed- what a gift to have your room to yourselves again!

Di said...

GGrrck! Would you believe me if I said we did NOT forget your b-day? we got you and Jac switched, Tom sent Jac a card, and then in the confusion of realizing, I forgot to send yours? SORRY!!! Glad it was a good one!