Saturday, May 9, 2009

Bobby's First Night

Here I am sitting in bed with a faint "cry for help" bark coming from my kitchen.  I feel like Mr. and Mrs. Darling with their dog, Lady, on her first night at her new home.  Jac just fed him a treat and was quite for a little bit and now he is back to his sweet 7 week old bark....more like a "cry for help" yelp. =P  

Yes, for Mother's Day I got a puppy!  I'll post pics later.  But we did find him on KSL....just to let you know.  He is a shi tzu, maltese, poodle and pug mix.....and is so very cute!!!  Jac really likes the name Bobby but I wouldn't want to name our own little boy that....so naturally, Jac designated the puppy's name as Bobby.  And....I must say, it is slowly growing on me....but I can't really think of any other name that would be cute that is a real name and not a dog name.  Any suggestions??

How are the kids enjoying the puppy?  THEY LOVE HIM!!!  Emery wants to hold him every two seconds.  Ethan wants his fill of lovings from the puppy.  And Preston just laughs and pets him....and I must say sometimes he is testing his limits.  

So this Mother's Day....let us just see what I have put myself into.

Happy Mother's Day to all you mom's out there!!!

6 comments:

Morgan and Joel said...

A PUPPY!!!!! How fun!!!!! And how nice that you could name him after dad....

Lauren said...

Happy Mother's Day Britt! How exciting! A puppy! He sounds super cute and cuddly! We can't wait to meet him! Bobby is a cute name!

Congratulations on your new "child." :)

Love you!

Lauren said...

I can't wait to see pictures either!

Doug Larson said...

WOw!! Good Luck with that:). I can't wait to see pictures:)

Doug Larson said...

That was me not Doug:) (rochelle)

Maxmomma said...

Happy Mother's Day to a marvelous Momma! Now you have another baby! She sounds adorable- we'll be excited to see pics. Any luck with the camera chord? Sorry I missed your call the other day- I didn't even know you had called, I just heard the message and thought "Oh, I want to talk with her!" We had my in-laws here, so I haven't had time to make calls out yet, but hopefully soon! Love you!