Tuesday, May 12, 2009

WICKED!

As many of you know....Jac and I had a chance to go with my parents and Thabo to the Broadway showing of WICKED!  It was AMAZING....needless to say.  We had such a fun night with my parents and little bro.  Before the show, we went out to eat at a Thai restaurant and it was really good. It was just a perfect night.  When we got seated in our seats, we were in box seats right next to the stage.  We had AMAZING seats.  I was taking in everything and when I looked over to my right and I double glanced and I saw Pres. Uchtdorf!  Wow!!! What a cool opportunity!  Then I saw another crowd gathered around another person and it was Pres. Monson!  How cool is that!!!  So, I like to say that we went and saw WICKED with Pres. Monson and Pres. Uchtdorf.   




3 comments:

Morgan and Joel said...

CRAZY!!! You didn't tell me that! Yeah for your camera cord!

Emily S. said...

what a treat! You all look fabulous!

Di said...

That is TOTALLY WICKED!!! How neat for you!