Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The joys of being a mother

Alright, I can't believe I'm on here again. Two days in a row, wohoo! Last night I was talking to my sister and we were laughing about what we could blog about...it was quite the conversation. :)
Anyway, I thought of my cute son and how he put some toilet paper in the toilet (and yes, still attached to the toilet roll ) and flushed. So as the water was draining the toilet bowl, the toilet roll was unraveling. - A perfect way to clog the toilet, I might add - He looked so innocent...my cute mischievious little boy.

3 comments:

Morgan and Joel said...

I like the pic! Ethan, Ethan, Ethan...

Lauren said...

Oh that is too funny! So cute! Sometimes you just have to see how things work, don't you Ethan! Love you, sweet nephew!

Aunt Lo

Sarah Turley said...

Oh I miss that boy. Such a sweetheart. Give him a hug for me and tell him I love him.