Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My weekend

Okay, I felt like I've deprived myself from writing since Jac was working on the whole weekend, which I am grateful, thankyou Jac. I've been crazy busy trying to keep the house clean and presentable. We still don't know about the house we've put an offer in. Either way is fine, I just want to know.
On Friday, we went over to Jac's co-workers house and played a game called Heroscapes. I got to be Cap't America, Venom, and some other big superhero. It was pretty fun. Saturday my friend helped me paint over black smoke that has been there for about a year in my kitchen. And let me tell you...it looks gooood. On Sunday, went to church and went over the the parents house for dinner. Dad cooked a yummy dinner...which had asparagus. Let me repeat for my brother Nate, yes...Asparagus :) Then on Monday, we went and saw the movie "Fool's Gold" which was pretty fun.
Oh and let me tell everyone, that I have the cutest kids in the world. Emery loves to draw. She wrote letters to the g'parents and I told her what letter to write and she wrote it. Ethan is a big goof ball. He is starting the "terrible two's" but on the most part is a happy little boy. Preston is connecting with people more. He is laughing and smiles a whole bunch. I love his smile because his eyes smile too. Okay, this is pretty long entry. Thanks for reading. :)

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Hey Britt! Your blog looks so great! I love it! Thank you so much for posting those cute pictures of Preston! You have such adorable children! I just love them! I can't wait 'til I get to see them again! It's so great to read about your weekend. I feel like I'm able to keep up with you so much better now and it's so great!
Love you to pieces,
Lo

Nathan said...

I think that the whole asparagus thing is... well, let's just say that you were never his favorite. The asparagus is just Dad's kind way of reminding you. Oh - Dad's never served me asparagus. So... just take it for what you will...

Sarah Turley said...

You're right. Your kids are adorable. Thanks for posting the pics of Preston too. He looks a lot different from last time I saw. Three months apposed to a week. Yeah, big difference. love ya!

Maxmomma said...

Darling blog Britt! That Preston's smiles are to die for! What beautiful children you have.