Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day! It has been a good day because we had someone look at our townhouse. We only put it on the market Tuesday morning and we already had two people look at it. Our house has never been cleaner....seriously. (So if you want your house to be clean, just put it on the market! heheh)
Also, this past Saturday was Jac and mine's 6th year anniversary. Crazy! While the parents watched the kiddos, Jac and I went to a movie and to the Dodo. The best turkey sandwiches with the Dodo bbq sauce ever! You can never get enough of their Toll house pie. Mmmm....
So this Valentines Day, Jac is working a little bit late tonight but my friend and I are having a nice dinner while our husbands are away. We are going to have Salmon, fresh mashed potatoes, asparagus, and salad. For dessert, I'm making my grandma's famous fudge sauce. We'll have a wonderful night, and come home just in time to watch "LOST."

7 comments:

Nathan said...

This is so why I love blogs! I had no idea you put your house on the market. How exciting! I hope it doesn't take long for you! What do y'all want to do? It sounds like you had a nice dinner last night. Yum! And, of course, I have to wish you a happy belated anniversary! I love you sis!

Lauren said...

ooops! The above comment is actually from me. I guess I didn't check to see if I was logged in first. I guess Nate was instead of me! :)

Morgan and Joel said...

So I know today is Monday and I will probably be getting a phone call sooner than later, but, just to clarify - does that mean they accepted your offer on your dream house contingent that you sell yours? I thought I knew the answer, but when Joel asked me I wasn't 100% sure....

Nathan said...

Oh - and asparagus is only for people you don't like. It's not something you let people you are friends with consume. Just FYI.

Morgan and Joel said...

Ummm, Nate, I don't know what you are talking about. Asparagus is fantastic. FANTASTIC. Wonder where Jules gets her pickiness from....hehehe

Hadlock Hideaway said...

Hey, I never got your email, but I figured it out finally! I must say.. it was for sure a really good meal. Yum! LOVE the page!

ali said...

While Jac and Britt were eating Toll House Cookie Pie...Grandpa and I were snuggling with Bruiser and Jellybean watching "Babe." We were in heaven!