Friday, March 7, 2008

Em's Trial Curls

Today, I am trying to do Emery's hair in curlers. I thought it might be fun and I'm going to see if it works out. I am just glad that Em will let me even try. Thanks Sweet Pea!

Before

Waiting.

and still waiting...

Tadaa! A success? She said, "Oh, I want it to be longer."

Love that girl! The curls, I think, are a little too tight for my taste. I will have to try again. But the flower clip she has is soo cute! It clips onto headbands and beanie hats. I guess this is what a mom does when her boys are sick. haha.

6 comments:

Wright Family said...

Way Cute! I love that flower in her hair. I'll need get get some for Lyncoln when she is older. I think if I did now the flower will be as big as head is now.

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

SOOOO Cute!!!

ali said...

I love that little angel! The curls were great...but let's be honest...she would even look fantastic if you shaved her head!

Lauren said...

Oh so cute Britt! I love it! The pictures are adorable...Emery is beautiful! Girls are fun too! You two are seriously out-numbered, aren't you? :) Love you!

Morgan and Joel said...

Very cute flower!

The Smith said...

Emery is a doll! She has grown so much since I saw her last!