Monday, March 3, 2008

My little Picasso

We have a little artist on our hands. We have a big box of computer paper in our office. Jac and I agreed that would last us forever...until Emery found a passion to draw. It used to be that Jac and I would say "Oh, just get the computer paper to draw on" then we found piles and piles of white computer paper throughout the house....and less computer paper when we need it. So, thinking about my little girls new found talent, I got her a notebook of her very own that she could use...but apparently she still loves picking out blank computer paper to draw on. I'm so glad she has found a talent and is loving it. She is starting to draw a picture and asking how to spell it. My little girl is so beautiful!
(Top Left: Train, Our house, Family when I was pregnant with Preston; Middle: Clifford, Tarzan, Giraffe; Bottom: Lion, Fairy, Clifford crying)

5 comments:

Morgan and Joel said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Lauren said...

Oh so cute, Britt! I love her artwork! It must run in the family...my girls love to do the same thing! There is something special about that nice, crisp, white computer paper, isn't there? Way to go Emery, you draw beautifully!

Wright Family said...

She is getting really good. I really like them. Hopefully she'll keep that passion for art through out her life.

Kari

The Smith said...

Awe! I love them! I feel so previleged because I have an Emery original from long ago when she was just discovering her talet--remember? It is a picture of Sean, me and our 'baby'. I still have it. I'll have to keep it to be able to show people when she is famous some day:)

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Ah, the art of kids! You can't go wrong, right?