Sunday, March 16, 2008

Princesses on Ice

Yes, I went to Princesses on Ice...oh, and so did Emery, Jacky and Mom. It was so fun! I got parking right across the street from the Energy Solutions Center...which was perfect. And met right up with Mom and Jacky. We walked around before we sat down and all I can say is that the shopping there was a little girls dream...everything PRINCESS. Em and Jacky got Ariel wands pictured below, that have Ariel on the bottom and a shimmering shell on top. And every time you push a button on Ariel's back the shell glows and plays "Under the Sea." So we sat down and had perfect seats...12 rows from the main presentation. The ice skating, costumes, and singing were spectacular. They really did an excellent job! They even had a fire breathing dragon that Prince Phillip had to fight to kiss Princess Aurora...and truly, he actually blew fire that lit up the ice rink. Thanks Mom...you really know how to make a little girls dream come true!

3 comments:

Morgan and Joel said...

Too fun! A dream come true! (oh, and I'm sure Em and Jaky like it too.)

Jessi said...

Emery, you sure have one heck of a Grandma. And from the sounds of the Easter Egg hunt, Brittany does as well:) I love hearing about the fun things your family does Britt. You guys are the true example of the saying, "A family that plays together stays together." You offer a wonderful example to Sean and I.

Kristin said...

I am jealous. _I_ wanted to go to Princesses on Ice!