Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Craziness!!!

So, I was in a hurry and had to go upstairs and get something.  Preston was crying because of course, I put him down.  So, I dashed upstairs and I noticed Preston's cry was somewhat closer than before.  I looked down the stairs and he was climbing UP the stairs!  How in the world did he learn that?  Craziness!!!  I'm not quite sure if I am ready for this next baby phase.  My baby is growing up.  I guess I just have a smart handsome boy. =)

*I would post a picture of this, and I did capture Preston's success...but Jac is out of town helping out with Youth Conference, and he took the camera. Till next time.*

5 comments:

Hadlock Hideaway said...

Crazy Preston! He is determined to get were he can join all the action... good luck with that!

I see what you mean about the picture.. weird! I will have to find a different back ground. Thanks for trying!

Sarah Turley said...

Your baby is growing up. You know what that means. It's time for another. hehe all in due time. Preferably when I get pregnant so I will have a friend to go through it with me. Of course you know all about it and it will be my first time but hey, you can give me all the tips and advice.

Jessi said...

Way to go Preston! When he knows what he wants he doesn't mess around:)

ali said...

Preston is a blooming genius! No surprise!

Rochelle said...

I like the new pictures at the top of your blog!!