Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Take Me Out to the Ball Game



This year for the Fourth of July we went and saw our local baseball team play!  It was so much fun and hot.  We went with my family and just enjoyed being together.  We walked around and even enjoyed a SnoCone.  - what is a baseball game without a little SnoCone, right? - The fireworks were amazing (even with the music blasting in our ears!)  Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!  I am so grateful for all of the people who made (and still make) sacrifices for our freedom.  Thank you!

I love this picture of my Grandpa with his baseball hat on.


Doesn't Thabo look handsome


Ethan wanted me to take a close up on his "light" ball and it actually didn't turn out too bad!
 
I love my Emery!

3 comments:

Hadlock Hideaway said...

Baseball games are so much fun. I remember going to Indians games while growing up... so fun! Your kids will remember days like these.

Rochelle said...

Happy 4th of July!!! So much fun!

Kristin said...

I love that you guys go to the ball game each year as a family. Thanks for taking Jessie and I along all those years ago!