Friday, July 25, 2008

Jac's New Office

Before we headed to the Ogden Rodeo for the 24th of July, we stopped and picked up Jac at his new office!  We were so excited to visit him.  So, here are the pics from his office.  I am so proud of him and all that he does.  I love it that he can provide for our family so that I can stay home.  Love ya babe!


The entrance to his work space

The entry way.  You just go up the stairs, and wa-laa...his office.


His desk


We bought this "Money" tree.  So hopefully, it will bring us good luck.

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

HMMM I need one of those trees. I love the new office. Good Luck Jake!

Hadlock Hideaway said...

Yeah, you went to visit! I bet Jac was thrilled! I like the desk... Very nice!

Jessi said...

Wow-wee Jac! I like the new office. Are you working for a company, or are you renting out this space? I thought I remembered Britt saying you were going to be doing your own stuff again. Sorry, I don't stay in touch with you guys enough.

Kristin said...

Looks like fun! Is that really called a money tree?