Saturday, July 5, 2008

I've been tagged.

1. Pick up the nearest book to you (one of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.
I have been reading the first book of the "Twilight" series.  I can't put it down.  I'm addicted.  This evening, actually, Jac has taken the kids on a date so I could have some time to read my book.  What a great hubby!  So here is my book:  

"That's Sam - he's nineteen." He informed me.
"What was he saying about the doctor's family," I asked innocently.
"The Cullens? Oh, they're not supposed to come to the reservation."

...so hopefully that has gotten you somewhat interested to read these books.  (okay, it doesn't really give any inkling on how good the book is, so take my word)  
Tag: Morgan, Lo, Kari, Kristin, Rochelle 

3 comments:

Jessi said...

Britt- I'm so glad you are reading these! I read them last summer and too became addicted. I am sooo excited to see what happens in the fourth book. I believe it comes out next month. I'm so paranoid that someone is going to end up spilling the book's ending that I have decided that when it comes out I'm going to buy it right away and hide in my closet until I am finished with it. I figure that way I'll be safe:) Man, it's so weird how these books have captured the female hearts of America so tightly, but they really have. Enjoy!!!

Hadlock Hideaway said...

Okay, you have convinced me, I will read them...lol.

Kristin said...

They are GREAT! I'm in on the addiction as well!