Friday, February 13, 2009

Fun with the Cuz

Today, we had a cousin come and play! The kids had such a fun time. It was fun to get to know "K" and hang out with him. The kids just played with their new toys they got for Christmas, Transformers, and one time I caught them in the bathroom with the door shut and lights off. (of course wanting a flashlight!) They even shoved a hand towel in the crack between the bottom of the door and the floor. So creative! I don't know if I was that smart when I was their age. =) And then we decorated heart cookies for fun. Thanks for coming over and playing!

Here are a couple of funny comments he said:

K: "Burp! Oh excuse me....sometimes it just happens."
K: "Oh...yeah, yeah, yeah" Then kindly filled me in and said, "that's what I say to my friends"







1 comment:

Maxmomma said...

I LOVE and envy that you guys got together! That is awesome! Looks like you guys had a great time, and as usual, the house looks spotless and amazing. I love and miss you!