Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm a leaving on a jet plane

I just got a phone call from my mom and she had some GREAT news!!! She mentioned to me that she and my dad got tickets to go visit my sister in Oregon!!!

I am so excited!! So my dad is sending my mom and I off to Oregon to go visit my sister and her cute kids! (and of course we can't forget her cute hubby!) We are going General Conference weekend!!! Can you tell that I'm a little bit excited????

And....what is happening with my kids....you might say. Jac is going to watch them!!! Man, I am truly blessed by the family that I have.

Thank you so much!!! I am so very grateful. I love you guys!!!

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

WOW!! How fun!!!

Maxmomma said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You deserve something fun like this- you are such a good mom and wife. Good man, Jac! I am excited for you! Have a blast Babe!!!!

Morgan and Joel said...

YIPPEEEEEE!!!!!!

I'm excited for you guys to come.

Di said...

Wow! How exciting! I'm on the phone with Tom and told him, and when I said Jac was staying home with the kids he laughed, said "Oh really? that's funny. Scary." :)