Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Blue and Gold: Picture Happy

Well, all I have to say is that....IT WAS A SUCCESS! All of our hard work payed off. Thank you to those who helped....you helped make the night that much more enjoyable.


Here are the coolest bouquets around! Thank you Ang! These turned out great and were an instant hit!


Here is my father-in-law entertaining us with some Western Tunes. Thanks!


Here is one of our games! It was a shoot the can game that was done with lasers.


Here I was with Bro. Wood getting sworn in as a new den leader and a new cub master.


Our yummy dinner! (notice the holster silverware holder) Everything came together and was perfect!


Here is some more entertainment! We had an awesome square dance number that will be talked about for years to come.


My cute blue-eyed cowboy!


Another game!


Thanks for everybody that participated!


Pin the badge on the Sheriff.

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Looks like a great party!

Di said...

One word: WOW!!!

Riddle Girl said...

You are AWESOME! I am sad to have missed it (darn sickness). My daughters were looking forward to it. It looks like it turned out great. I appreciate all of the hard work you and many others put in to this!
Thanks-
Heather

Hadlock Hideaway said...

Just to let you know... I am stealing the boot picture. I am so glad that it all turned out so well. It looks like everyone had a blast from the pictures. Nice Job!

Maxmomma said...

How cool Britt!!!! I didn't know about your new calling- you are amazing! You are already doing an incredible job- what an awesome party! How clever to do a laser shooting corral...brilliant.

Morgan and Joel said...

I am so happy that it went well! Everything looks (looked) great.

Dione said...

Fantastic! It kind of took me back to the good ol Enrichment Nights! John is the Cub Master in our ward and our banquet was tonight. They all did a great job too! Your pictures make me want to go to a ho-down!