Friday, March 20, 2009

Disney On Ice

We had the opportunity to go to Disney On Ice!!! My mom got us tickets and the kids loved every minute of it. The night began by picking my mom, Thabo and his friend up at their house and going out to The Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner. It was really good. Thank you so much Mom!! The kids quickly enjoyed the massage chair on our way to go see the big show!


Ethan thought it was great and laughed.


Don't I have a beautiful girl!
(oh and if you read the above post: the "gold medal" around her neck is the same one she said we should have used in our leprechaun trap)





Here we are at Disney on Ice! These are the best pics we got. Emery was really happy and excited to be there...but she just didn't want to miss anything by taking a pic. Silly girl!




Preston actually really enjoyed the show! He was clapping and waving to everyone that passed him. I loved seeing his personality shine through. He is so cute!


Here is Capt Hook with his pirate crew. The costumes were amazing! Mom, thanks again for making such great experiences for my children. You are a wonderful grandma!

2 comments:

Maxmomma said...

I only have a second, but it looks like that was a blast! I just have to tell you how GREAT you look Lady! Way to go Hot stuff!

P.S. I ADORE the leprechaun trap!!! That is so stinking cute and creative.

Kristin said...

I'm sure they had a great time! I went to an "On Ice" show once, and I loved it!