Saturday, March 7, 2009

How Emery feels about her Daddy

Copy this note, ask your child the questions and write them down exactly how they respond.
Emery at 4 years old.

1. What is something dad always says to you?
"I love you"
2. What makes dad happy? When I kiss him
3. What makes dad sad? When I hit my brother
4. How does your dad make you laugh?  He tickles me.
5. What was your dad like as a child? Mmmm...he was in a family.
6. How old is your dad? Ummm...you're 17 and daddy's 18.
7. How tall is your dad? Big
8. What is his favorite thing to do? Play with me, sometimes though, because he needs to work.
9. What does your dad do when you're not around? Ummm...I don't know.
10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for?Uh, I don't know.
11. What is your dad really good at? Games, like Old Maid.
12. What is your dad not very good at? Umm, he's not very good at speaking spanish.
13. What does your dad do for his job? Uh, he works and he gets more money.
14. What's your dad's favorite food? Oatmeal
15. What makes you proud of your dad? Uh, I don't know.
16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be? He could be Ord, from Dragon Tales.
17. What do you and your dad do together?  Go to dates.
18. How are you and your dad the same?  We both like to sing.
19. How are you and your dad different? We have different hair, because mine is kindof white and his is kindof brownish.
20. How do you know your dad loves you? Cuz he gives me lots of kisses when it is before bedtime
21. Where is your dad's favorite place to go? To the movie theaters.

5 comments:

Dione said...

Priceless!

Rochelle said...

THat's cute. Funny every one of these that I have read, the kid says hair color is the difference (or sameness) of them and their dad.

CUte:)

Kristin said...

This is adorable, Britt!

Susanna said...

This is so sweet! I can tell that Jake is a fabulous Daddy.

Sarah Turley said...

So I just tried to do this...darn kid wouldn't respond. Maybe I should wait till he can talk. haha