Saturday, April 26, 2008

Flip-flops

Flip flops....I have many friends who would call them "thongs" but I never adopted such "obscene" language. (just kidding, I love my friends) =P So let me just start off by saying today, we went to the store...and we all got flip flops! We went to the store and spent the rest of our, Jac and mine's, birthday money. Jac found many shirts, a pair of pants and of course...flip flops! I wasn't so fortunate, but I did get a shirt and 2 pairs of flip flops. Can you tell we are ready for it to be warm? =) So, at the end of the day...we all wore our flip flops on our way to bed. wohoo!

Emery was having fun with the camera and graciously took pictures of all our flip flops. Here are some shots of her photography.

7 comments:

Dione said...

I love the little belly in the one picture!!!

Emily S. said...

cute!!!

Morgan and Joel said...

Is that Jac's belly? He must be eating better these days.

Wright Family said...

Looks like Emery should take her photography career young. Ethan's belly is so cute. Be grateful it was his and not yours right?

Jessi said...

Love the belly Jac, have you been working out? Thanks for sharing the pictures Britt...pictures of 'flip flops' on feet as cute as these make my heart jump w/ joy. I love summer, I love flip flops, and I love your little family.

Lauren said...

Oh, I just LOVE flip flops! :) Great job Emery!

Rochelle said...

OK I was going to make a belly comment too, but looks like everyone already beat me to that comment, well it is cute though! What a great way to welcome summer!!!