Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tulip Festival

We had such a wonderful day today! We went to Thanksgiving Pointe and spent the day with family and friends at the Tulip Festival. The flowers were beautiful but I think I loved spending time with family much more! My friend got us in for half off and off we went. Thank you! There is a place in the gardens where they call it the "Secret Garden" the kids loved playing in the fountain. It was actually warm today, yeah! So it wasn't so bad that the kids got soaking wet. After looking at the flowers, we ate lunch. I had such a delightful time...and I am so grateful that I have a wonderful family and great friends. They truly are a blessing.

6 comments:

Wright Family said...

How fun for you. I saw your Grandma came down that must of been a treat for you.

Morgan and Joel said...

Gma, Gpa, mom, and Inga? How FUN! Totally jealous....

Rochelle said...

I love Thanksgiving Point!!! Looks like fun.

Lauren said...

Oh how wonderful! I wish we could've been there with y'all! Great to see the pictures!

Hadlock Hideaway said...

The pictures turned out great... I love it!

ali said...

We had such a fun day! Grandma said that it was so nice to be with the children...they reminded her that there should always be a vitality and joy for life. Thank you! In fact, Inge enjoyed the day so much that she took her daughters the next week!