Monday, November 3, 2008

This is Halloween 2008

Our Halloween was filled with lots of FUN and CANDY!!!!  I helped my friends put on a neighborhood Halloween party for the kids, then headed over for a trunk-or-treat at the church, and ended with chili and wassail at our friends.  It was crazy busy, but totally worth it.  

Here are some pics of the neighborhood Halloween Party.  We had a donut eating contest, blow-up slide, a jumping castle, a pinata, Halloween cupcakes and fun games for the kiddies. 
 
Emmy strutting her "teeth" that she got in the pinata.
She laughs, "Ha, that shows me that I need to brush my teeth."


Another great find in the pinata surprises.

Go Emmy!

This is a great picture of our friend sliding down the slide.


And last but not least, a sample of the great cupcakes we had.

5 comments:

Jessi said...

Wow! You guys don't mess around when it comes to planning parties! I'm impressed. I'm sure the kids loved every minute of it:)

Rochelle said...

That party was SO FUN!!! Thanks so much for planning it and inviting us!!!! Happy Halloween

Morgan and Joel said...

Holy smokes, that was just for a neighborhood party? Pretty fancy.

Are those monkey cupcakes?? Totally cute.

Maxmomma said...

Cool party! But you are missing a critical picture... I've been giggling for days waiting for a pic of the "witch/Emperor' costume!!! And I was hoping to see Emery with the 'wig' on too! I love that.

Unknown said...

Well, while you were in a Halloween party frenzy...I was home sick in bed and Dad passed out candy by himself. Thabo ditched us for his buddies. So...try to top THAT! Okay, okay...maybe we didn't have a blow up slide...but we had a plush Frankenstien that said "Happy Halloween" when you squeezed his nose. I could go on, but I don't want to make you feel bad! Mom