Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight Baby!

So earlier this week I was talking to my sister and she said that she was going to go see "Twilight" with some friends of hers. And she suggested that I go with my mom. I mentioned it to my mom...and before you knew it, we had tickets to the 12:15am showing of "Twilight." So my mom and I went to "Twilight" (the midnight showing) and had so much fun! Mom, thank you so much for coming with me. It was really something I've never done before and I am glad that I went with you.

I got to the movie theaters about 10:30pm and I could already see a HUGE never-ending line of "Twilight" fans. My mom wasn't there yet and was getting nervous about the "oh-so-growing" lines. As soon as my mom arrived we stood in line ourselves and saying, "I can't believe we're here!" The guy who took our ticket just said, "Follow this line down and around the corner and you'll find the end." So that's what we did. We walked down the hall, around the corner, across the doors and back up the other side of the hallway...and we found the end. My mom quickly got some popcorn and drinks and we sat and talked until it was "Twilight" time. The crowd was fun and I really enjoyed my mother's company. Thank you mom!!!!! I had so much fun and I loved spending time with you. Love you.



Now, after seeing the movie...all I have to say is that the actor who played Edward totally redeemed himself! I was a bit hesitant to watch him because he was not the Edward I envisioned...but he was perfect! My mom and I had a "little" bit of a disagreement about Carlisle...I thought he was handsome...my mom not so much. I liked the movie and I can't wait till the next one comes out...are you ready Mom?

4 comments:

Hadlock Hideaway said...

Lol, you guys are so cute! I love it!

Jenn said...

I'm so excited to see it! I am nervous about Edward too, I have him in my mind as this amazingly beautiful creature, haha, it's good to hear you liked it though!

Kristin said...

I'm totally jealous that you got to go! I wanted to, but the fact that class started at 7:45 made up my mind. Oh well. I'll see it sometime.

Morgan and Joel said...

That is so awesome that you went with mom - and to the midnight showing too! We went to dinner and the movie 30 mins away and were home by 9:30. You are tougher than me. I'm excited to talk about it on Monday!