Sunday, November 9, 2008

Preston's 1st Birthday



My baby is one!!  It seems like yesterday that I was holding him in my arms at the hospital on the first day he came into this world.  Crazy!  We had family come over and celebrate his birthday. He got shoes, jammies, clothes and toys.  Thank you everyone who came and celebrated Prester's big day!  With yummy food and wonderful family, it was a perfect celebration!

I tried a low-fat kind of cupcakes.  So...pretty much I was experimenting on birthday cupcakes...so I hoped that they would turn out okay...and for a low-fat cupcake, they tasted great!  What I did was mixed a lemon cake mix with diet sprite, put it in the oven for 15 min.  They were pretty good.  If you would ask me if I would make them again...I'm not quite sure at the moment.  Thanks family for experimenting with me! =P  


He loved everyone singing to him.  He was so excited about the candle, he was obsessed in touching it.  (but luckily, didn't get a chance to do so)

Once he got his fingers out of the frosting and figured out that he could eat the cupcake...he loved smearing it all over the table.

Aren't these cute shoes!  My mom got them...thank goodness for grandma's!  

Oh...by the way, I got a new "do", here it is:

12 comments:

Morgan and Joel said...

Love the shoes, love your hair. Maybe you should try the chocolate and coke recipe too.... xoxox

Di said...

Has it really been a year already?!? We miss you guys- You gotta come visit soon! love the new do!

Mary Victoria said...

Lovin the hair! "3 kids?!" is what the folks here said when I showed them your picture...Amazing!

Looked like you all had a blast. Happy Birthday Preston!

Kristin said...

I'll have to see about those cupcakes, they seem kinda hokey to me! Happy birthday Preston! He's such an adorable little guy!

Sarah Turley said...

Give that cutie a hug for me. Love you. (By the way you're looking really good."

Rohm Family said...

cute cute cute hair, can't wait to see it in real life :)

Rochelle said...

Love the hair, you look so GREAT!!! Happy bday Preston! Time flies:)

Ali said...

What fun! Savanna is almost 5 months old. I can't believe it. I love you hair.

Hadlock Hideaway said...

Those pictures of Preston are so good. Glad that it was a success sexy momma!

Maxmomma said...

Cute hair, skinny girl! Preston is darling! Happy birthday Buddy- you're a good soul. That must mean my Jonas is coming up on one!!! INSANE.

Looks like you did a great job with his party Britt! Wish we were there!

Unknown said...

I was at the bash. It really was a fun celebration! Preston is absolutely adorable! Grandma Tanner couldn't get over how "good, beautiful and self-assured" Preston was as the star of the show! Hey, the cupcakes were great...particularly with an inch of "high fat" chocolate frosting! Mom

Susanna said...

He is so cute!!! Kids grow so fast, in some ways it's good, but sometimes I wish they would just slow down. PS- I love those shoes, so cute!