Monday, November 17, 2008

We have CURTAINS!!!

After two and a half years, I finally felt justified in getting ourselves some curtains. The bus stop is right behind our house and I finally broke down when I saw the kids in the bus staring at us, one time Jac even waved at a kid! (He's so funny) Haha. Anyway, I went to the store and found these curtains. They are perfect...and I love them! Jac, thanks for hanging them up. The weird thing is, when I was at the store, I recognized a face that I seriously haven't seen in years. It was a guy who I grew up with in Australia. Both of our parents were overseas on business...and it was like 10 years ago (+). Crazy! "It's a small world afterall"



I also purchased a coat hanger that fits perfectly behind our front door. I feel like I have a new house now. Isn't it amazing what a few little touch ups to your house can make a huge difference.


While I was taking pictures of these, Ethan wanted me to take a picture of him...so here it is:

6 comments:

Rochelle said...

Wow, looks great!!

Lauren said...

They look fantastic Britt! Love it! I also love the new layout of your blog, and the cute quote from Emery! :)

Love you!

Hadlock Hideaway said...

The curtains and coat rack look perfect!

Kristin said...

Looks great Britt!

Sarah Turley said...

Lookin' good! Ethan's such a goof. Give him a hug for me.

Maxmomma said...

The curtains look GREAT Britt! The whole house looks great! I miss you and love that school bus kids could look inside...he he! Alas, no more.