Saturday, January 24, 2009

Angela's Surprise Birthday Party!!!!

My good friend Angela had a surprise 30th b-day party! It was so much fun!!! Tony really did out-do himself....but he should! Angela's party was at a place called "Noah's." Tony reserved 3 rooms;one for eating, one with a pool table, and one with Rock Band. There was even ice skating!! At the roof-top at "Noah's" there is an ice skating area. We loved going ice skating, Jac and I hadn't been since we were kids. Even though some of us went faster than others, we had a ball! Tony had food catered in which was very yummy. So everything from Roast Beef and Chicken Cordon Blue to delicious veggies were there. It was so fun to be at a party with our friends and hang out. Angela, thanks so much for turning 30!!! Thanks for being my friend and making my life a little bit more happier. I am so grateful for wonderful friends! Happy Birthday Ang!

4 comments:

Hadlock Hideaway said...

It was a lot of fun. Thanks for helping Tony on the inviting! I'm a lucky person to have such great friends and family.. and of course the hubby!

Rochelle said...

And thanks for bring the rock band with you!!!

Morgan and Joel said...

How fun! I love how by the time you made it twirling around the room Angela was already going for the food. Hope the night was as fun as it looked.

Maxmomma said...

Wow! What a party! Way to go to go Tony- I am familiar enough with Noah's pricing to know he paid a pretty penny! But wives are worth it :). Especially at thirty! Britt, you are such a good friend- I am always impressed by you.