Friday, January 30, 2009

Some things about Ethan...

Ethan's birthday is coming up soon....and he'll be 3. CRAZY!!! But I did want to talk about how cute he has been lately. Every morning he jumps into bed and wants to get dressed. He gets a pair of pants and a work shirt. (a work shirt is a striped polo t-shirt) He gets his socks and car shoes and I help him put them on and he is on his way....to work! Jac set up a "computer" for him and Ethan goes to work every day....just like his daddy. Jac loves it that one of his sons wants to be like him.

He also, as of lately, has been wanting me to call him "dad." So if I want him to do anything, I have to say..."Time to eat, Dad" "Do you need to go potty, Dad?" (well, you get the idea) Not only do we have to call him "Dad" but he deligates names for the rest of the family. Emmy is usually "Mom" and Jac, Preston, and I are usually "Son."

I love my little Ethan. I am so grateful that I was blessed to be his mommy.

10 comments:

The coolest Petersens said...

What a cute boy! I can't believe our little guys are 3!

Dione said...

I love that age! You're a good mom - I mean son!

Di said...

What a character! How cute is that? Elena's been going through an on again off again phase where she has to be called Paige...mostly by Tom though...thankfully! I always forgot!

Unknown said...

That is DARLING!!!

Kristin said...

That is way cute Britt

Hadlock Hideaway said...

I want to see a picture of him "at work". That would be so cute and something to show him when he gets older and decides that work isn't fun anymore. Lol... or just for his wife.

Wright Family said...

It's so fun to see how their little minds work and think about.

Mary Victoria said...

AWE!!

Little boys rock!

Maxmomma said...

Oh, that is SO cute!!!! That must make Jac SO proud! I just love that mental image. You really are such a good mom Britt. But when did Ethan hit THREE????!!!!!! Insane! Happy upcoming birthday buddy!

Morgan and Joel said...

Too cute. I was trying to figure out how a striped polo shirt was a work shirt...our work shirts are flannel plaid shirts. But then I read on. Jack would love having his own computer - he would take tools, take it apart and fix it. That Ethan sure is a sweetie.