Thursday, January 8, 2009

Birthday Time!

We had so much fun celebrating Emmy's birthday! Before tonight, we talked about all the fun stuff we could do for Emmy's birthday. All Emery wanted to do was to go see a movie. She was sooo excited about this, that we decided to do exactly so! She really wanted to go see "Bedtime Stories." So on a Thursday night, we had no problems getting the tickets. (haha)

We went and ate at Kneaders. It was the first time that I had eaten there...and I know it won't be the last! It was sooo good! Jac and I had the Turkey, Bacon and Avacado Panini's...mmmm....and Jac got a fruit tart that was delicious! The kids had really good grilled cheese sandwiches and snowflake sugar cookies. Then we rushed over to Jac's parents house for cake and presents. Thank you for letting us come and all the family that was there! I know it made Emmy feel loved and special. We sang "Happy birthday" and rushed off to the movie. Thanks Ty and Kari for coming with us. It was a lot of fun! Thanks Ethan for taking pics! Here are a few pics from the night! Happy birthday Emery! I am so grateful that I can be your mommy! Love you sweet pea!








5 comments:

Rochelle said...

WOW, is she FIVE???!!! Happy Birthday, it has been so fun to watch her grow up!!

Dione said...

When did you and your family grow up? She's a beauty, that Emery! Did you get a haircut? It looks great!

Britt Wright said...

Yeah, I got a haircut! I love it!

Kristin said...

They AND YOU are all so adorable!

Maxmomma said...

Happy belated birthday Em!!! What fun! Britt- you look gorgeous girl! We missed our chat this Wednesday! I'll call you soon!