Friday, January 9, 2009

Pretty Pretty Princess(es)

Em got a game called "Pretty Pretty Princess" for her birthday. It is a jewelry dress-up game and you can become Sleeping Beauty if you get all of the princess "accessories." It is the first thing that Emery grabbed this morning and wanted to play...even before breakfast! It was fun, and now I didn't realize that I have two potential princesses at my house! (haha) Okay, so when Ethan gets bigger he'll hate these photos...but I am just a loving mother who loves her little boy....right? Emery got a Sleeping Beauty dress-up gown from her Grammy, so now she is ready to a ball! Thank you!










Ethan is at the stage where he wants to do everything by himself. He insisted on putting on his own earrings. These pics just make me laugh!





5 comments:

Rheanna said...

So cute! I used to love that game. Ethan can't be too upset by the pics-he looks more like a rocker than a princess!

Kristin said...

I love that Ethan put his earrings up where we might have had the ultra rebellious cuff earrings--back in the day, of course.

Em looks absolutely ADORABLE though.

Di said...

Ha ha! I'll have to look into that for Elena's b-day...sounds like she and Em would have fun playing!

Morgan and Joel said...

Totally funny! Ethan looks so pretty.

Sarah Turley said...

Yeah he'll hate you for these pics. But he sure is a pretty princess!