Monday, June 16, 2008

The Deck

Okay, folks....it has been an ongoing project, but the deck is fully ready to walk on! Jac worked hard on it the other day, and I'm loving going out there an sitting on our deck.  (It gives us a different perspective from the backyard....so neighbors, you better close your blinds.  haha, just kidding)  The next adventure is to get all of the weeds out of the backyard, now that the deck is (almost) finished.  Thank you Jacob!

 * Do you like my chairs that were on a huge sale at IKEA.  The greatest thing is that I got a patio table (not pictured) for $10) *
   

5 comments:

Hadlock Hideaway said...

AWESOME! I didn't even know that it was that much done.. Great job Jac!

shansen20 said...

Yay for a walkable, sittable deck!

Rochelle said...

Wow that looks so nice!!! You'll have to invite us over to help break it in:)

Kristin said...

That looks great Britt! I know you've been looking forward to it!

The Smith said...

Wow, I am super impressed. It's amazing what a husband can do when he gets a little bit of free time. I am very excited for you guys:) We should have another SNOW breakfast so we can come eat on it. It is clean enough to eat off of, right?