Tuesday, June 3, 2008

You're almost there buddy....



Since Preston has had his first bite of solid food, he seems to be growing by leaps and bounds.  It doesn't seem that long ago that he learned how to sit up...and this video shows that he is almost ready to crawl.  Where did my baby go?  Well, at 6 1/2 months he loves to pound on the key board, put things in his mouth, watch his brother and sister, smile, fling his arms in the air, get help to stand, be outside, drool like crazy over everything, eat non-baby solid foods, get from point A to point B, and of course, be with his mommy. 

6 comments:

Wright Family said...

Wow, that's crazy how big he's getting. So who were you talking to while you were filming?

Hadlock Hideaway said...

Aww, he is getting there! What a big boy! Lol, I am glad that you can't hear me though..yep, I was the one on the other end of the line... lol.

Emily S. said...

crazy!! Noah is just about the same age, but he doesn't do anything like that! Isn't is wacky how differently they all develop? Preston is so dang cute!

Kristin said...

Man! He's so cute!

Rochelle said...

Before you know it he will be all over the place. They grow up so FAST!!!

Lauren said...

I can't believe how big he's getting and that I haven't even seen him in person yet! AAAHHHH! I can't wait unitl I do get to see him this summer! I'm gonna get me some sugar! :) Way to go Preston!

By the way, I love that you were on the phone during that. ;)