Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Ben & Erik

About a week ago, I helped my friend with her boys' birthday bash.  Her boys' wanted a Buzz Lightyear/Woody party.  She gave half of the children coming a cowboy hat, a badge, and a handkerchief.  For all of the Buzz Lightyear fans, she took it upon herself to make Buzz Lightyear jet packs for the other half.  We had to try them on for size.  
  


It was really fun.  The party was a HUGE hit.  Along with these wonderful outfits, there was Humpty Dumpty coloring pages, "galaxy" bottles, digging for "moon rocks"and army men, shooting a rocket into a "van", horse races, sponge ball-thingys, cupcakes, ice cream, and pinatas.  Happy Birthday Erik and Ben! 



5 comments:

Rochelle said...

That was such a fun party!! You were so nice to help Angela out. The kids had so much fun.

Hadlock Hideaway said...

Oh my.. where do I begin. That picture of me is horrible!! I think that I was to busy to notice, but I think Tony must of just rolled out of bed and put the first thing he found on...lol. Are these the pictures that you took... I want copies! Thank you so much for all of your help.. once again you saved the day!!:)

Kristin said...

Holy crap! I fear I will never measure up to being such awesome Moms!

Jacob Wright said...

Britt, you are so cute. I love my woman!

The Smith said...

What a fun birthday party idea. I can only hope that one day I will be even half as creative as you guys:)