Sunday, December 14, 2008

8 things....

Okay, here is another "Journal Jar" blog entry...so feel free to pass it up...but if you dare, read on, my friends. (hahahaha)

A few weeks ago, Emery was swinging and summed up what her favorite things were. She said, "Swinging, Coloring, Watching Movies and Shows." And truly, that is some of her favorite things to do. It made me wonder what some of my favorite things were and what they would be.

8 things i am passionate about:
1. Jacob
2. My Children
3. Friends
4. Church
5. Pizza
6. Helping people
7. Strawberry Shakes
8. Chocolate

8 words/phrases i use often:
1. "Dude"
2. "Man"
3. "Sweet Pea"
4. "you silly goose"
5. "I'm sorry"
6. "Sweetie"
7. "I'm so proud of you"
8. "Stink."

8 things i want to do before i die:
1. Take my family to South Africa
2. Take my family to Disneyland
3. Have more children
4. Go on a mission with my handsome hubby
5. See all my kids married and happy
6. Find the best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever
7. Learn to sew
8. Travel

8 things i have learned in the past:
1. Believe in yourself
2. Don't cry over spilt milk
3. The Lord knows your needs
4. Do things that make you happy
5. Laugh, it sends the good vibes rollin
6. Patience really is a virtue
7. Candy is a really good insentive for kids, especially my little boy, to go "pee-pee" on the potty.
8. And never do the running man, even if it is a secret talent.

8 things i currently want/need:
1. Dinner
2. A clean house
3. loose 4 more pounds
4. A bigger kitchen
5. Snuggle with my kids
6. Want my hubby home
7. Go visit family
8. to help the homeless for Christmas

8 places i want to see/visit:
1. Malaysia
2. Wicked on Broadway
3. New Zealand
4. Sacred Grove
5. Navoo
6. go on a Disneyland Cruise
7 -8 ?? I can't think right now.

8 favorite restaurants:
1. Cobblestone Pizza
2. the Dodo
3. Tucano's
4. Pier 49 Pizza
5. Zupa's
6. Souper Salad
7. JCW's
8. Applebee's

8 tv shows i like to watch:
1. The Office
2. Lost (when it's on)
3. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
4 - 8 ??? I don't know what I would watch if I had time. Hmmmm....

6 comments:

Rochelle said...

I love this post, it was fun to read some of your favorite things!!!

The coolest Petersens said...

So I think I have the best Choc. Chip recipe. I will get it to you. It is the Mrs. Fields recipe and oh so yummy. I even figured out how to make it ww friendly.

Britt Wright said...

Awesome! I would love that Choc Chip recipe. I'm all about WW friendly recipes that taste good.

Morgan and Joel said...

Britt, you are so cute. There seems to be an awful lot of talk of Disney Land. It is a place where dreams come true! Oh, and 'Dude' is so you. And I love your running man. It totally defines the goofball that you are.

Sorry I didn't call you today - I left my phone in Utah, and it only came this evening. I'll call you tomorrow.

Britt said...

How fun. Such a fun blog. Love all your recent photos. Niel and I love Pandora too. It's so great!

Di said...

That was brilliant! What fun! As for the Choc chip recipe...there's so many- good luck! I do have to say my li'l sis a a super one, but my neighbors just brought us some to die for! (the Dad and teen boys made them!)
Oh, and #8 to visit- RICHFIELD :)