Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Morning

We had such a wonderful Christmas! Here is Ethan and Emery going to scare Bompa from under the covers.





My kids are so cute! We had such a lovely time with Jac's family. The kids actually slept in till about 7:45ish...which I'm surprised. They were excited to see that Santa did come.




Ethan loved his pirate ship! He is showing me (in the picture) how the cannons can really shoot from the cannons. Emery and Ethan will have lots of fun playing together...and trying to keep Preston away from it. hehe. Have fun and good luck!



Here is a the only family group shot I took.


After the morning of opening presents. We went home to freshen up before we headed over to my family's festivities. Because of the snow storm...we had to delay our visit until the afternoon. We headed over to my grandparents and had dinner there which consisted of homemade rolls, ham, orange rolls and yummy desserts. We went to go hang out at my parents house to play games when it started to snow again. We actually ended up spending the night and half the day the next day before my parents (and Thabo) took off to the Sugar Bowl. We had such a fun time with both sides of our family. Thank you so much for the showering of gifts. I did have my camera but I forgot to take pictures...Darn. Though next Christmas I know will be documented because my sister-in-law from Texas will be here...so here's to next year! I love Christmas time and I think I am most excited to see my kids reactions on Christmas morning than anything else. They make my heart so happy and to see them happy is truly my hearts desire. I can't wait until next year!!
Ethan in a light-up Santa hat on our way to Grandma's house.

2 comments:

Morgan and Joel said...

Jac's brother is buff! (I can't tell which one because no one is looking into the camera.) And Sarah looks just like Dawn

Rochelle said...

Looks like so much fun! I love CHristmas. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!!!