Monday, December 29, 2008

Helped Moving In...

My roommate - before my cute hubby - was moving into her first home! It was so fun to see her house and to help her move all of her families things in. Jac and I got there and there was A LOT of help. She had lots of family there to help. I am so glad that her and her family have their first home and that it is perfect for them! Thanks guys for letting us come and be part of the move in caous.




Here's the front of the house. It has a cute porch and a large yard....perfect for the kids to play and a garden.


The stairs going down into the basement. Ethan is such a stud!
The family room
Their daughters room. She was so excited to show me here purple curtains in her room.


And the laundry closet. I took a picture of this because I thought it was cool tiles. Also it shows their new dryer! wohoo! I think her and her family will be very happy and comfortable in their new house!!!!

1 comment:

Morgan and Joel said...

What a brilliant idea! Putting the toilet in the family room. That way you won't have to miss a thing.

Cute house...