Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Sweet Baby Girl

This week I have had nothing really planned...quite boring, I guess, but it is a week for me to battle our office.  My sister and her husband came to visit and I was so embarrassed about my house, that today, I did something about it.  Here is a picture of the "clean" office.  (For those who saw our office before KNOW that there is an improvement)


Also, as I was cleaning the office, I had a collection of pictures of Emery.  Here are still shots of her when she was 1, 2 and 3.  I can't believe that she is growing up so much.  She is such a blessing in my life.  She is just so smart and beautiful and such a great big sister.  I love her enthusiasm for life.  Love you sweet pea!

     


*Thinking about it, Emery just turned 2 in the first picture*

8 comments:

Morgan and Joel said...

The office does look different - so spacious! :)

Em was such a cute little girl (and still is, that is) - she really is growing up fast.

Kristin said...

Em IS uber cute, it's true. And if you thought your office is bad--don't look at mine. It's pretty much been neglected since school started. :) But yours is looking good!

Jenn said...

Oh she is TOO precious! I miss her so much! How is she liking her new teacher?

Hadlock Hideaway said...

Way to GO! That is awesome! Now you can come do mine! That would great! I love the blast from Eme's past! I totally see her brothers in her!

shansen20 said...

Isn't it fun to look back on the photos? When did they get so big?? She's super cute!

katie said...

She is so cute! Thats the best part of cleaning is the great little finds, like those pics.

Jessi said...

Wow, when you put the pictures together like that...she has grown so much! Such a cutie! Before you know it she will be a beautiful young woman skipping around your house:)

Lauren said...

Way to go! I need to straighten our office too! Big time!

I love you cute Emery! Give her a big squeeze from her Aunt Lo!

Love to you all!